Please join us for this SCHA educational workshop:
Media Relations Seminar: Winning with Journalists and Influencers
SCHA is proud to partner with Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau (SVVB) to present a workshop designed to build your skills for publicity success. Publicity pro and SVVB Executive Director Tim Zahner will moderate an expert panel of journalists and PR pros who will share their stories from the front lines and update you on the latest trends and best practices for managing today’s media.
Tuesday, August 13
10:30 AM – 12 PM
Ledson Winery & Vineyards
7335 CA-12, Kenwood, CA 95409
The panel discussion will cover these foundational topics, in addition to answering your questions:
- When to write a Press Release and (as important) when not to
- When and how to pitch media for great results
- Social Media: When to pay for coverage or retain an Influencer and rules of the road for doing so
- Resources for building your Media List
- Importance of Photography – Do iPhone photos cut it?
- Do you need a PR Agency? Factors to Consider
Seating is limited, so be sure to register today!
SCHA Member Fee: $20; Non-Member Fee: $35
Our outstanding panel will include: